Sunday, August 31, 2014

BitWrap

my latest creation is the BitWrap!  so i love my Fitbit Flex. love it. but to be honest...i don't really like the rubber band that comes with it. for a while now i have thought about making something to put them in that i actually like.....and i have finally come up with something! it totally works for me.

first-i usually take my Fitbit off to shower, not sure why, but i just always did. so i absolutely did not care if my holder was waterproof.

second-i don't care if i can see at a glance what my steps are. (i will happily take this off and slip my Fitbit out to check my steps)

third-i wanted to it be comfortable and fun!

so i came up with this! and i love it. i have made three as practice, but i wear all of them. one is reversible. they snap closed and are a cinch to take off and put on. on the inside there is a little slit that the Fitbit slides into and completely stays put. i made sure that it was nice and snug so there was no chance it could slide out. it is also very comfortable for daily activities and sleeping. 



1 comment:

  1. I have a Fitbit One that I would like to wear on my wrist. I need to see the readout though. Would you consider making something?

    ReplyDelete