Friday, December 14, 2012

Custom Fine Art

In addition to sewing, I very much enjoy painting and drawing for people. Below are some examples of my custom creations.

A bench I designed and painted for Antioch, IL's Art on a Bench

This was designed and created for Antioch, IL's Dogs on the Chain

 a tattoo I designed for my cousin who was in the U.S. Navy

Flag Painting-Acrylic

Giraffe Painting-Acrylic

Werewolf Painting-Acrylic

 Memory Lane Drawing-Colored Pencil

U.S. Navy Painting-Acrylic

 Baggo Boards-Acrylic

Christmas Ornament created for State Bank of the Lakes


4 comments:

  1. wow...you do such a great job . your paintings are great !!! I think this blog will be a nice point of reference for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mom :) i appreciate the feedback! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete